Thursday, July 3, 2008

Grad Week


team before amazon

team after amazon

My friend Jade and i wanted to mark all the change that we'd seen take place with something physical. so we went to get our industrial's pierced soon after arriving in Costa Rica. (For those of you who don't know what that is, its a diagonal bar that goes throught the top part of the cartilage of the ear.)

I also took some of the girls to get their hair cut for the same reason, instead of a haircut, I ended up getting dread locks...

I found out that I don't really have pictures of grad week, so I should probably track those down...

Joel left the day after graduation, and few of us went to the beach for a day.

My mom came down for graduation so it was nice for her to be able to meet all these people who became like family to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment