Thursday, July 3, 2008

Destiny by Design

This was an amazing weeklong class where i learned more about my personality, my God-given passions for my life.

I know that God has placed both people and science on my heart for a reason, and that is where i feel more alive.

Because of what God spoke to me through this class I knew i needed to sign up for the Introduction to primary healthcare. I was looking up a school in indonessia that starts in 2009, so that would leave me with enough time to work, save up enough money, and spend time with my family.

One of my friends in the class (who did not know that this was going on) prayed for me and shared a verse about how we are blessed a hundred fold when we give up sisters brothers fathers mothers and fields (my working for $)for the sake of Christ. Iknew immediately that I needed to apply for the school in South Africa begining July of this year, leaving me with only three months with my family.

and that is the start of a new story...

http://thisisafrica-aziza.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment